Friday, January 22, 2010

More on Lila's head

In my last post I wrote a lot about our sweet Lila's need for a corrective head helmet. My friend Jamie sent me this website that shows pictures of helmets and how parents have decorated them to make them as fun and cute as possible. www.plagiosupport.org If any of you readers has an idea for decorating Lila's helmet, we are open to suggestions.
Lila is such a blessing to our family. She was a suprise for us and I have felt ever since I was pregnant with her that God has some special plan for her. I know He has a special plan for each of us but I really feel something extaordinary for Lila. Anyway, as we walk through this journey (that we'd rather not be on, naturally), we will be looking for people in our path to touch with God's love.
Please pray for us, especially as we get closer to the days of the helmet. I will really miss kissing that sweet little head of hers and seeing her crazy little hairdo. And it will be hard to face the public stares but I want to rise above that as much as possible.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm sorry about sweet baby girl's head but I have had a couple friends who have had babies with them and they are getting so common now I'm sure people are getting used to seeing that. :) She'll be beautiful despite it, I'll be praying for you guys.

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Lor,
Thanks for your kind words yesterday. I always love to hear from you. I hope your little ones are feeling better by now. Hugs!!!