Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Really Fun Weekend

If you know me, you know that I love parties. This past Saturday I got to attend 3 parties! In the morning, my MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) group had a pancake breakfast with lots of fun activities for the kids. We had a blast there.
Then, I helped put together a surprise birthday tea party for my friend Lois. These pictures are from that party. It was held in a beautiful home of a woman who has hosted many tea parties.
That night we attended a surprise birthday party for my good friend Jolene. That was a really nice night because we had a babysitter for the kids so we all got to really chat without interruptions.
I put together this crazy-looking fruit thing. I saw an example of it in a magazine. In the magazine it looked like a Christmas tree. Mine looked more like a fruit explosion. But it still tasted good.


Some of the tea cups of the woman who hosted the party. Tea parties are a really big deal out here.

Lois (the birthday girl) is in the middle and the hosts are on either side.
What did I do today? I took a nap!



No comments: