Friday, March 30, 2012

The Ruined Sheep

Ok, so this picture is really funny to me and captures fully the story of the ruined sheep.  A  few years ago, my dear friend Joyce Sallquist, gave me this adorable little sheep.  Every year around Easter I put him up on the mantle over the fireplace (a no touch zone for the kids).  Well, apparently, the kids couldn't resist the little sheep and he ended up outside with them.  He fell in the mud and I found Brad with the hose trying to clean him off.  Needless to say, he was ruined and had to be thrown out.  The guilty look on Brad's face is priceless and Sky had a very hard time saying good-bye.  Everyone was very sorry.  RIP little sheep!

2 comments:

Mom & Bill said...

~Oh my! Those faces are priceless! I can't help but feel a bit sorry for them both!~

Pepere and Memere said...

So, Pepere wants to know where Lila was when all this happened? Oh, the lessons of life! Take heart because God has something to teach us all about guilt and sorrow ..... ♥