Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Way


A few weeks ago we were very surprised to learn that I was pregnant with baby Way #3. As some of you know, I have given away almost all of our baby stuff because we were done. We aren't concerned though because we know that God will provide everything that we need. One thing that we've started praying for is a vehicle that can accomodate 3 car seats. We really don't want to enter into another era of car payments (both of our economy cars are paid off) so we really do need a little miracle from God.

Yesterday I had my first doctor's appointment and sonogram. The tiny bean above is our new little guy or girl. My due date is between July 6-11 so I am about 8 weeks along. They heard the heartbeat and everything seems to be going well.

4 comments:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Im really happy for you guys! How fun to have another precious one to add to the Way family! Boy, your family gatherings are getting bigger by the year with all these new babies! :o) So fun! About the three carseats...did you know that Scion XB will fit three carseats in the back seat? I know because Ive done it in ours. It might be a little tight to get babies in, but Sky can easily crawl to the middle seat, making it easier to get Brad and baby put in on the sides. Anyway, we found that it was a good middle car...good on gas, not as expensive as minivan (though not quite as big either so not the answer if thats what you really want), and I LOVE MY SCION!!! :o) Just a thought.

Charlie said...

Way to go (pun intended). By the way (pun intended again) - I think if you have 17 kids you get your own TV show. But if you ask me, 3 is quite sufficient.

We want more Disney pictures!

Charlie

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Hi Lori

Hope you are feeling ok with this pregnancy. Havent seen you post in awhile, so I hope its just that you are too busy having a good time in that CA sunshine vrs morning sickness. Really missing you guys not coming to CT this year. :o( Kels was disappointed, too. Though we understand, we just wanted to know how much we will truly miss hugging you all and catching up on all our lives. Love you, dear friend!

Unknown said...

Just came across the great news! I'm so excited for you! It's great to see you guys doing so well in California...although we do miss you here in Cincinnati!