Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Family Funnies

Sky and Brad came with me to the doctor for my glucose test (blood draw). Sky had lots of questions before, during and after the blood draw but the funniest thing she said was, "Are they taking the blood out to make more room for the baby?"
A few days ago I was reading a book with Brad and he kept pointing to an elephant (specifically the elephant's trunk) in the book and saying, "Bink!" I was so confused. "Bink" is the word that we use for his pacifier. Then I put it together. We keep his bink attached to him with a strap that hangs down from his shirt. He was thinking that the elephant's trunk was connecting a bink to the elephant. Too funny!

4 comments:

Amy said...

CUTENESS!!!!!

Pepere and Memere said...

They are so smart! I'm always amazed at their perception.

Ginny said...

Those are both PRECIOUS stories! It's so great that you're writing things like that down so you don't forget them. It's been suggested to me that I write things down because evidently we'll quickly forget them! Thanks for sharing!

Christine Monafu said...

Oh that is awesome Lori. How precious!