Saturday, February 25, 2012

This One's For Dad

 It takes too long to send these pics via email so I decided to put them in my blog.  I went to a car show today and saw a few Chevy nomads and some other cool cars too.  
My dad has a Chevy nomad that he's restoring now.  His will look better than these when it's done.  My dad does an amazing job with restoring cars! 
Brad is really into looking at car engines.  I frequently pop the hood so he can gaze at the minivan engine.  And Sky has been really into learning the different kinds of cars and how much they cost, etc.  I guess they got the car gene from their Pepere!   
 I know this red one is not a Nomad but it was really pretty...and a convertible. 
 This blue one looks like a coup that my dad already has restored.

 Dad, I'm really liking the surf board look and the beach stickers on the windows.  Pretty fun! 

  I really like the food tray out the window that listed what number the car was. 
 Side by side Chevy's:

 This was my favorite Nomad at the show.  It was pristine.

 O.k., I got carried away taking pictures of it...
 There were a few woody wagons too...

No comments: