Friday, October 3, 2008

New Baby



Yesterday I finally got a chance to go over and visit my friend Jolene and her new baby, Benjamin. What a sweet little bundle. There was a true knot in the chord when she delivered him so they are very thankful that he is alive and healthy. Apparently the chord was long enough so the knot never tightened. That can be fatal. He was born last Wednesday.

Also last Wednesday my brother Eric and his wife Michelle called me to tell me that they are expecting their first child. I am so happy for them and excited to be an aunt again. They just recently moved to Arkansas and Michelle has started as a pharmacist for Walgreens while Eric works for the VA. Exciting times!

1 comment:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Congrats to Eric and Michelle! Another grandbaby for your mom. :o)More cousins for the kids. Fun, fun!