Saturday, May 23, 2009

Announcing...Sky's New Hairdo!



























On the way home from the beach we stopped to get Sky's hair cut. Lately it's been taking me 10-15 minutes to comb through and do Sky's hair every morning. So, this will be a nice change for summer and will also help after the baby is born and my time is more limited. I wasn't sure how Sky would feel about the hair cute since "princesses have long hair" but she seems to really like it. The hair dresser put flowers and glitter in her hair too. Sky loved that! Her mirror got a lot of face time today!

5 comments:

Mom & Bill said...

Adorable!!! GB & UB love it!! Sky looks so cute! Great to have an easier time in the morning!! Hope there will be pics on Snapfish soon. (Her preschool open house, too!) We want to order some!

Michelle said...

Great haircut Sky!! I love bobs... they are my favorite hairdo of all time :)

Pepere and Memere said...

I remember the first time I got my hair cut I was about 7 and it was really traumatic! I wore a scarf on my head and didn't want to go to school. I'm so glad Sky is being much more reasonable! Besides, the short hair really frames her beautful face!

Pepere and Memere said...

Pepere loves Sky's haircut, you are still a pretty princess,
hugs and kisses

Gram said...

Love that hair-do and it will be so much easier for you when things get hectic after the baby comes.