Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Harvest Party at Church

Bad Brad
Brad going down the slide of the bounce house.














Brad's costume is a pit crew member for Lightning McQueen. Here he is playing the part well.





Brad during prayer time.








Lila is a pea pod this year.






Today Brad, Lila and I went to a Harvest party at church complete with a really cool bounce house. I had to give the "Life is not fair" speech to Sky a few hundred times when she found out what we were doing today. Anyway, we had a great time singing, bouncing, making a craft, having a costume parade, etc.





2 comments:

Pepere and Memere said...

Looks like Brad had and especially good time! And lila is the sweetest Pea Pod I've seen (but wasn't that costume hot?) Anyway reminds me of other parental bits of wisdom I used to hear...."Who's raising who?" and "Because I said so, that's why!" No, Sky, life is not fair, but God's love is perfect and he He can give us comfort when it's not.

Ginny said...

You look awesome Lori, super skinny! :) Lila and Brad are as adorable as ever!