Thursday, October 29, 2009

MOMS Club Halloween Potluck

Our little pea pod Lila

Brad in his race car driver costume. It's barely cool enough for him to wear this costume!
The trick or treat parade. Brad ate his weight in candy, I think. Now for the fun stuff... Before we went to this picnic, we went to the dollar store. I love the dollar store and today was a very successful day at the dollar store. I got a big black plastic spider which Brad and I hid in the bathroom to scare Sky. I told Sky that there was something creepy in the bathroom so she went in very cautiously to check it out. When she saw the plastic spider she picked it up and didn't seem scared at all. Until I yelled, "Don't let it bite you!" To which she screamed and threw it across the room. Brad screamed too. Then I started cracking up laughing and Sky was a bit indignant but Brad loved the humor and started doing a full belly laugh and he kept saying, "I was scared of the pider (he says "pider" for spider)!" Brad and I were laughing for at least 10 minutes and Sky finally joined in. I know, I know, I will have to pay for their therapy over this later.
Even better than the plastic spider at the dollar store was a Hilary Clinton mask for only a dollar!!!!!! You have no idea the mileage I will get from this one. It's awesome!!! Below are pictures of Sky wearing it, Brad wearing it, and me wearing it.















Here's a picture of Brad inside the Elmo bean bag toss game.








1 comment:

Mom & Bill said...

Too cute!! LOVE the pictures, Lori, and the story. Maybe Sky won't be as scared about spiders anymore. Maybe?? Hopefully?? Was a certain race car driver a bit "hyper" after eating all of that candy? Lila--what a sweeetie! Hillary Clinton--too funny.