Saturday, August 21, 2010

The "Big One Chicken"

Yesterday we went to Soak City, an awesome water park that is connected with Knott's Berry Farm. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Sky had a blast going down the water slides, playing in the wave pool, and floating in the lazy river. Lila loved the splashy area. Brad endured it all. Water stuff is not his cup of tea right now.
At one point I was sitting with Brad and he saw someone walk by with one of those giant turkey legs with barbecue sauce dripping off of it. He said, "Mommy, what's that?" I told him what it was and he said, "I want one of those big one chickens!"
So, Ken got one for him and he ate THE WHOLE THING!!!! It totally grossed me out yet I so wished that I had my camera to document my little boy eating that gigantic turkey leg! A little while later, he said that he was hungry again. When I asked him what he wanted to eat, he said "Another big one chicken!!" Oh my!

2 comments:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Good luck feeding Brad when hes a teenager! haha

Amy said...

Ya know, we do have a Knott's Soak City out here in Chula Vista. Rumor has it that your passes work for this one too. In case you ever want to visit.... :)