Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brad's First Day of Preschool

Today was Brad's first day at a local preschool. He will only go 2 days a week in the mornings but I think it will be good for him to have this time to play with other kids and learn some new things. Above he is putting a puzzle together and below he is playing with some action figures.

He hasn't really wanted to go to preschool so I was worried that he would be upset but he did great. He was a little clingy before I left but when I picked him up he said, "I didn't even cry!" He also said that he had fun. Yea!

With Brad in preschool and Lila at home napping all morning (while Ken hangs out at home writing and researching), I am now available to help a bit in Sky's classroom. I'm really looking forward to that. It also frees me up to take some water aerobics classes as well.


In the first 5 weeks of preschool, Brad will be learning about colors. I warned the teacher that he may be color blind. Here you see him with his painting of a yellow sun.


2 comments:

Pepere and Memere said...

Great painting job Brad! And what fun to have your very own activities at pre-school. Memere and Pepere are so proud of you!

Mom & Bill said...

Lori, We're so glad that all went well with Brad's first day of preschool! I'll "bet" that he'll soon show disappointed on the days he is NOT scheduled to go! This is going to be soo good for him on his "growing up journey!"
I must say I am especially glad for you, Lori--that you will now have some time to do what you would like to do! Sky will be so proud and happy to have Mom helping in her class! (Mrs. Wright will be blessed, too!!)