Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lila is Crawling!

Look out world, Lila is crawling! The cat isn't liking this one bit. She is definitely having fun exploring her world and now we need to childproof our home (like remove the wheel barrow in the picture, for instance).
I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that she is finally crawling though. I think it's a really important developmental milestone and I really didn't want her skipping it. So, she's still very delayed in her motor skills but she is improving steadily.
This is Lila's rebellious face. I had just told her not to pick the flowers and she was trying to do it again anyway.

1 comment:

Mom & Bill said...

Praise the Lord! Soo glad Lila is crawling, and exactly at the right time for her according to her Creator! Definitely a challenge for her parents, though, as she makes her way around the house and yard! God bless that sweet, little Lila! We know God will continue to develop her.