Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I haven't spent Mother's Day with my mom since I was in high school so this year was very special as I was able to spend the day with her. What made it even better was that my brothers and their wives were there too. We went to her church and then out to an awesome Mother's Day lunch at Tucker's, a restaurant near my mom's house. It was an awesome brunch with an omelette station, a prime rib station, and even a chocolate fountain. After lunch we all went back to my mom and Bill's house for the afternoon. It was definitely a special day.


On Monday we spent the morning at my grandparent's house and my Uncle John joined us. They had not met Lila yet so it was so nice to introduce her to them. Michelle, my sister-in-law, made matching Minnie Mouse dresses for Lila and Hannah. They were really cute.



My Gram made a cake and we celebrated Hannah's 2nd birthday.







Lila enjoyed meeting the "Tickle Bandit", my Uncle John.





Lila with Grandma B.















Below is a picture of my mom and her husband Bill at the restaurant we went to for Mother's Day.



















3 comments:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Love the pic of you and your mom. Such beautiful girls in shades of blue. Love that terquoise on you, Lor! So glad you had time with your family. :o) Bet you got some big hugs and kisses when you got back!!!

Mom & Bill said...

Thanks for this post, Lori, and the special pics! :-)
What a blessed Mother's Day I had, spending it with all of you! I am touched and so thankful for all of the sacrifice and special effort by everyone to make it happen! The precious memories of this joyous day are hidden in my heart!

Wonderful day on Monday, too, with everyone at G & G's. How fun to have cake for Hannah and that G & G got to meet Lila!

Mom & Bill said...

...and the tickling bandit, too. I think all of your kids now have experienced the tickling bandit. Uncle John sure loves kids. Maybe he'll be blessed with g-kids of his own sometime in the near future.