Friday, June 27, 2008

Scrapbooking Bliss

Today was a fabulous day as I spent most of it at a local scrapbook store working on my scrapbook. I got a lot done and I'm caught up through October 2007. Ken was so nice to stay home and watch the kids (although Sky was at VBS for the morning) and they, of course, went to Chipotle for lunch after he picked her up from VBS. Sky loves that place as much as we do.
Tonight I tried to cook a dish from some of the things I bought at the Asian supermarket but it was so hot we couldn't eat it. Then we had a family movie night and watched Madagascar. Sky had never seen it and she enjoyed it. Family movie nights are always a hit as we usually have ice cream, wear our pajamas, and turn the lights off.

1 comment:

Mom & Bill said...

Hi Lori, OK, we're jealous--a day of scrapbooking!!...Still waiting for Chipotle to come around here...How fun, too, family movie night!.. Did Sky have a closing VBS program? I am sure she learned lots about Jesus and bet you have some wonderful arts/crafts projects she made.
Love and hugs to all, Mom & Bill