Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Today Sky started Vacation Bible School (VBS) at a church right up the road. I actually walked her there this morning with Brad in the wagon as well. Brad imitates dog's barking as we hear them barking when we walked through the neighborhood. It's freakin' cute. VBS is an Olympic theme and Sky seemed to really enjoy herself. It goes from 9-12 and Brad took a fabulous morning nap so I was able to get a lot done this morning. It was great! I'm looking forward to a week of this!
We then tried to go to the Santa Ana Zoo but it was closed because they were filming a movie there today. Bummer! I was really looking forward to going there as I have not been there yet. I guess we'll have to try again some other time. So we went to the Discovery Science Center instead. We went with my friend Anisa and her daughter, Charlise.
Tonight I had my Pilates class and then went to Target to get diapers, etc.

1 comment:

Mom & Bill said...

Hey Lori,
VBS and fab naps. Life is good. A nice break for Mom, even though it's the fastest 3 hours ever!(You forget just how much you CAN get done with no interruptions!) Glad Sky is having fun learning about Jesus.
How's the Pilates class?
Be blessed, Mom & Bill