Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blessings

Today my friend Christine came by with her two little boys (one of whom has plans to marry Sky) for lunch and a playdate. She brought us a train table because her boys don't really play with it anymore. It is so great! Just the right size for Brad and it even has 2 drawers to store the train stuff in. It's a new look for our living room but I think that our kids and all the kids who come and visit our house will enjoy it for a long time.
Also today I got a call from a MOMS Club friend asking if we would like an easel that they don't use anymore. I think Sky will really enjoy that especially as she is now getting into learning how to write her letters and numbers. What a great day!
Also today I went to a Shaklee demonstration at another professor's house (his wife was hosting). Shaklee has a whole line of environmentally friendly, nontoxic cleaning supplies. It was a very interesting presentation about the toxins that are in everyday household cleaning products! I'm still trying to decide what I want to buy. Has anyone tried Shaklee? Any suggestions?
Please pray for my friend Jolene as she enters the last week before her due date. They already have 2 boys and I know they would love to have a girl... I have 2 friends who have had boy babies recently and both are named Carter. That must be the new name for boys...

No comments: