Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cuteness

Sky did so well at preschool on Monday. They practiced using scissors at preschool and Sky was so excited about it when she came home. She went around with her child scissors cutting every bit of paper I would give her. She was really cute.
The other day we were driving in the car and Sky saw a church with a giant cross and she screamed out, "Mommy, look! Look! There's where Jesus died!" I had to explain that a bit.
Yesterday Sky prayed that Jesus would tell her some new Bible stories when she gets to heaven. When I giggled she gave me a death look like "what's so funny? I need some new stories."
Meanwhile, Brad's new pasttime is running away from his parents (preferably into the road). He thinks it's hilarious when we are running after him trying to save his life. I hope that boy reaches adulthood!
Last night I was able to get together with some girlfriends and watch the Women of Faith dvd. It was really good. I've never been to one of their conferences so this was a fun way to hear what they had to say.
Today was the first MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) meeting. I love that group! They had a speaker who wrote a book titled "Fun Places to go with Kids in Southern California". I actually already have the book (someone gave it to me for my birthday) but it was fun to hear her stories and meet her personally.
After MOPS we went to Talbot to eat lunch with daddy. Every month the student council hosts a lunch (which is free for professors and their families) and today they served amazing Middle Eastern food. Ken and I were pretty busy chasing Brad the whole time but we did get to talk to quite a few students. It's a nice time to get to know the Talbot community.
Tonight was my Talbot wives meeting. That is always fun! Ken took the kids to the park to play. Brad apparently ran into a pole and hardly blinked. Amazing! He's so tough.

No comments: