Monday, June 7, 2010

Jesus Loves Me

When I was teaching, we often sang a different version of "Jesus Loves Me" in chapel. It goes like this:
Jesus loves me
when I'm good
when I do the
things I should
Jesus loves me
when I'm bad
though it makes Him
very sad
He's the beeeeeeest
J-E-S-U-S

You echo each phrase and it's got a peppy little beat. Anyway, recently I taught this version to Sky and Brad and Brad has really taken a liking to it. He sings it all day long. Unfortunately, he really likes the part about being bad and he makes an ugly face and sings it really loudly. Hmmm. Well, Jesus loves him anyway.

1 comment:

Mom & Bill said...

Cute song, (words), and we know God's truth won't return void! :-) Maybe we can capture him singing this song on video! The facial expressions sound priceless!
Bill was really happy to see another "there she blows!"