Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brad's Head




Brad woke up the next morning with no swelling whatsoever so I didn't even bother bringing him to the regular pediatrician. He's been fine since then. In retrospect, I guess we didn't really need to go to the ER but better safe than sorry... I included some pictures of Brad's multicolored forehead.

We had a nice day together today. I did a craft with some kids from the MOMS club at the library today and then the librarian presented some stories. Then we selected and checked out some new books and movies. We stopped by Ken's office and ended up going to the cafeteria and having lunch with him.

Ken took the kids to Chipotle and the park tonight so that I could host a Talbot Wives care team meeting at our house. I am so excited about Talbot Wives starting up again! The care team is a special team of women within Talbot wives who will care for and encourage the other women. I am really excited to work with these women and minister alongside them! They are great people!

Ken and I have been very tired lately as we've been staying up late watching the Olympics. It's just so riveting!

No comments: