Thursday, August 7, 2008

Prince Brad








We were goofing around today with some of the crowns in Sky's dress up bin. Sky was trying to get Brad and Ken to wear a crown and be princes. Here are some pictures of the crazy moments.


We had lunch with Ken at BIOLA again today. We have really taken advantage of the summer $5 deal! Most of my friends are on vacation or have visitors this week so I've been a little bored. I don't know who will be happier to see my friends return-me or Ken. He bears the brunt of my social calendar when the friends aren't around.


Tonight we went to a concert that had a band that played all Beatles songs. We knew most of them but some people were really into it. Sky and Brad got a balloon from the crime-fighting dog, McGruff. Both balloons have already met their demise. Brad is such a charmer and he knows it! He went from blanket to blanket meeting people. Sky had fun doing more roly polies down the hill. The evenings here are so nice but it has been so hot during the day!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lori - I can't believe how big Brad is getting already! I just saw him two months ago, and he already looks different! So, is Sky over her "no pictures" phase? It looks like you guys have been having a great summer! We miss you!