Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Computer Troubles

Lately I've been having issues with my laptop. It wasn't staying charged and was dying on me frequently. So, we ordered a new $100 battery for it, installed it and the same thing kept happening. So, we returned the battery and bought a new $60 power cord, assuming that the power cord was faulty. We got the new power cord which worked well for a few days but last night I started having the same problems again. After some serious trouble shooting, we figured out that we have a faulty electrical outlet that I was occasionally plugging my laptop into! Mystery solved. Now we need to shell out some money to an electrician...

1 comment:

Mom & Bill said...

Ahhh, the joys of owning a home! We had to have an electrician here a few weeks ago b/c of an outlet problem.